AUCKLAND SPORT CLIMBING & NORTHERN ROCKS
SPECIAL LIMITED EDITION WORKSHOP: 18/19 FEB
The Flow Concept
Auckland Sport Climbing & Northern Rocks are hosting mind training expert, Klaus Regnault for this weekend of mental & cognitive thinking for training and competition.
THE FLOW CONCEPT with Klaus: Complex coaching & consulting
Join Klaus for this weekend of The Flow Concept – mental and cognitive thinking for climbing training & competing.
Saturday 18th Feb: 3pm – 5pm
Sunday 19th Feb: 10am-3pm (Lunch break 12pm-1pm)
The Flow concept
- Why our culture is not a help
You can’t substitute energy
- Work load and recovery create waves
- Successful people and energy
linear vs complex thinking
- Linear thinking
- Complex thinking
- When do we use what?
The learning should answer the following questions:
- Why are some climbers better in a training session then in a competition?
- What are the solutions?
- (We may do “stress climbing”; Self-management while climbing.)
- How to use thinking for instead of using it against what we want to achieve.
- How is constructive thinking linked to your performance?
- How can I become a constructive thinker?
- What has awareness got to do with my performance?
- How is the Dinosaur climbing style linked to all of this?
- The Alex Honnold story of constructive thinking – we will talk about that too.
These ideas may sound strange if you have not ever been involved in this type of coaching but trust us, Klaus knows his stuff! Klaus will leave you with tools to use in life, in their sport as well as in school and professional lives.
Investment: $172 + gym entry/membership
Register for the Saturday – this will register you for the full weekend workshop
** Minimum 8 participants for workshop to proceed. If 8 participants are not reached, a full refund will be administered.