THE WAIT IS OVER, WE’RE OPENING!
We ask you to help us in ensuring our facility stays safe and healthy for you and for our staff, by reading and complying with the following:
Opening day: Monday 31st August
- We highly recommend using Alcohol based liquid chalk due to the alcohol content acting to help sanitize your hands and our holds. We will have Friction Labs liquid chalk available for purchase.
- Bring your own pre-filled drink bottle
- Practice good sneeze and cough hygiene (coughing into your elbow, used tissues in bin)
- Wipe down fitness equipment after use with the cleaning equipment available
- Shower at home rather than at Northern Rocks
- If you are feeling unwell, have traveled recently or been in contact with anyone at risk of CV19, follow govt guidelines, stay at home and avoid the gym for a few days.
Northern Rocks will continue our increased measures in all areas of hygiene, including extensive and frequent cleaning to all surfaces, areas, fitness equipment, social spaces, handles and railings, general equipment and so on.
Youth classes will resume from Monday 31st August.
YOGA & Boulder Classes
Yoga and adult boulder classes will resume from Monday 7th September and we will post our schedule as normal on the website and facebook. Both yoga and classes can be viewed on the website by clicking any “Book Here”