The ultimate high end bouldering shoe. With the sensitivity of a tensioned thin rubber midsole and maximum toe rubber coverage, the Agro has everything you’ll need to send your next project. Newly developed TPS (Tension Power System) technology pulls the forefoot from three different points into a downturned power position, thus maintaining the optimal curvature that often collapses over time on other no midsole shoes. The “Dark Spine” heel midsole supports and protects the heel and locks the foot into the shoe. The adjustable single pull closure system provides a supportive and powerful fit with an easy entry system and keeps buckles out of the way from aggressive toe hooks.
- WEIGHT: 10oz/shoe (Size 9 US Men’s)
- PROFILE: Downturned Asymmetric & Down-Camber
- UPPER: Synthetic (Synthratek VX)
- LINER: Microfiber
- MIDSOLE: TPS – Tensioned Rubber, Dark Spine Heel
- OUTSOLE: 4.2mm TRAX® SAS
- RAND: VTR (Thicker front toe area)