La Sportiva Skwama
A sensitive, snug fitting, flexible climbing shoe ideal for top performance both on rock walls and in the gym, designed for use on overhangs and slabs.
Like the scales of a snake, Skwama is the super sensitive, all embracing climbing shoe, capable of supporting the climber in his more technical moves on overhangs. (indoors and outdoor) and on slabs. Designed for performance this model is extremely flexible thanks to the new construction of the sole, which increases the possibility of using the shoe “,spread”, on the rock in a homogeneous and uniform way. The suede leather and micro-fibre uppers perfectly wrap-around the foot eliminating rigid areas and internal voids, promoting stability in torsion, thanks also to the innovative patented shell S-Heel ™ that maintains stability accentuating the performance and the ‘adaptability in the shoe during heel hooks. The Skwama ™ model in protective, ultra sticky rubber at the toe protects against abrasion and forms a grippy surface for toe hooks. The Vibram XS-Grip2 sole provides maximum grip on any type of wall. Skwama: it fits like a skin, it protects like a scale.
Weight: 480g (per pair)
Sole: Vibram XS Grip2 3.5mm
Upper: Microfibre in combination with suede leather
Lining: Dentex in the back
Midsole: 0.8mm LaSpoFlex full length midsole + P3 System (Keeps downturned shape over time)
- Innovative patent S-Heel which allows perfect stability, enhancing performance and flexibility for heels blocks
- Protective ultra grippy rubber insert for overhangs
- Top closure Velcro band to regulate tensions and the heel block
- New construction concept combines the advantages of a tight fitting slipper with the
precision & volume regulation of aVelcro lacing system shoe
- Innovative sole construction in two parts, created to enhance flexibility
and allows the shoe to maintain a perfect stability